Every Service Department in the Country Faces These Challenges Every Day
Ken Hite, Vice President at ClearMechanic
1) Lack of Customers in your
2) ASMs and Technicians Waiting Too Long for Customers to Respond Back
3) Vehicles Sitting Idle on Racks Awaiting Customer Approval / Decline
4) ASMs Being Constantly Interrupted with In-bound Phone Calls
5) Minimal Success with the Sales of Additional Service Recommendations (ASRs): 20-30% conversion is Unacceptable
6) Minimal Success with Declined Service Marketing (2-3% Conversion is Unacceptable)
7) Poor Service Retention Rates
8) Continued Customer Defection
These are a few of the critical obstacles facing service centers daily. These are also the same challenges that have plagued the industry for decades. Why is it so difficult to address these concerns and why do they continue?
The answer is very simple: TRUST and TRANSPARENCY. The aforementioned challenges can all be mitigated by providing your customer with a transparent service process.
If your service center will represent transparency in automotive repair and validate all repair recommendations, then your customers will trust you and reward you with sales, loyalty and retention.
The solution is ClearMechanic. ClearMechanic case studies support 20-40 point increases in the sales of ASRs. ClearMechanic case studies support $40-$90 increases per customer pay repair orders. TRUST and TRANSPARENCY are easily achieved through ClearMechanic and pricing is never an issue as ClearMechanic’s technology is very inexpensive and is one of a kind.
Is TRUST and TRANSPARENCY in your future or will you continue down the same decades old path?
About ClearMechanic, Inc.
Founded in 2009, ClearMechanic has proven experience creating award-winning applications for the automotive repair industry. Their existing mobile and web applications have delivered more than 200,000 repair recommendations and bring transparency and ease to repair center customers. ClearMechanic’s goal is to create a win-win for service centers and their customers and bring today’s Internet customers back to the service bay. ClearMechanic has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Automotive News and Consumer Reports.
For more information, please visit http://www.clearmechanic.com/solutions. Here are a few examples of the thousands of recommendations delivered through ClearMechanic technology this week:
- Water Pump Replacement sold at Toyota of Palo Alto: real-time water pump photo and e-mail sent to customer with secure link to photos.